Invite Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Wrocław
§.1 General Provisions
- The Data Administrator is the Invite Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Hubska 52-54, 50-502 Wrocław, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number (National Court Register): 590171, for which the register files are kept by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP (Tax Identification Number): PL 899-277-92-25, REGON (Business Registry Number): PL 363183189.
- Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and the data is stored on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy, and the security of your data is a matter of paramount importance to us. For this purpose, among others, the communication protocol is encrypted using the Secure Socket Layer – SSL.
- Personal data provided in the form on the landing page is treated as confidential and shall not be visible to unauthorised persons.
§2. Data Administrator
- The Service Provider is the Data Administrator of their clients. Therefore, when you book a stay at our facility by using our website, we process the following of your personal data: your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Every data subject (if we are the data administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit the processing of their personal data, the right to oppose the processing of their personal data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data at the facility of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your stay at our facility is over or until you withdraw your consent, we still reserve the right to process your data, yet only to the extent necessary to seek redress before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain the data. The Website User also has the right to correct, delete or limit the processing of your personal data, and to object to further processing, and in case of consent to the processing of data, to recall it. The use of the right to recall a consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was recalled. The Service User also has the right to transfer data (in particular transaction history) and make a complaint to the supervisory body.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and their other data with the entities authorised to receive such data under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- Removal of personal data may result from withdrawing your consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than these authorised to receive the data under the applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymisation and data encryption. Furthermore, we have also introduced access control, thanks to which we minimise the effects of a possible breach of data security.
- Personal data is processed only by the persons authorised by us or by the processor with whom we work closely.
§3. Cookie files
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of the operating system, Internet service provider, time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
19. We use the following cookie files on our website:
- necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services which require authentication within the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- functional cookies, allowing to remember the settings selected by the User and personalising the User interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.;
- advertising cookies, enabling to provide Users with the advertising content more tailored to their interests.
20. The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available on the website.